Our ICT Project Management services cover the management and coordination of all aspects of the project during planning, design, documentation, development, deployment and commissioning stages.
The activities include:
- Establish procedures and reporting requirements for liaison with client and consultant/contractor
- Assist in the selection of sites, procurement model and client representation.
- Assist in the selection and engagement of the consultant/contractor team
- Manage and co-ordinate consultants/contractor
- Develop and manage the approved programs and budget
- Review and where appropriate, amend the project brief
- Provide regular reports to and make recommendations
- Prepare, manage, co-ordinate and ensure contract documentations
- Tender, evaluate and recommend relevant works and services
- Ensure appropriate quality assurance process including meeting sustainability and risk management objectives
- Oversee deliverables and represent the principal
- Manage the deployment, commissioning and test processes
- Review and report on outcomes
Undertake the post commissioning evaluation